Monday, January 14, 2008

changes


Woah! I am looking back on the first four blogs and I must say I notice a serious side of myself. I am usually not that serious. I guess I just had a lot on my mind that I needed to "get out". lol. From here on out, my blogs will have far less "doom and gloom" themes to them.
Starting with RIGHT NOW! I have always loved the South, and living here is like a dream come true. I never realized how tropical the South Carolina coast can be. I am used to this time of year being jeans and sweaters accompanied by hats, gloves, scarves, heavy coats and/or boots. The need to store extra blankets in the back of my car, making certain I have my snow scraper and a can or two of de-icer.
Currently, I am wearing shorts and a tshirt in my house. My windows are open. There is a nice breeze blowing through. Most likely the only snow I will be seeing this winter is on the weather channel. Do I miss it? Hell no!
Although I am not a photographer by nature, I am a "picture junkie" with my digital camera. I love to watch the sky when there is a threat of a thunderstorm. So, I am going to post a picture I took just two days ago. The clouds were moving ever so quickly. We had a threat of storms all day long, but actually experienced just some light rain that evening.


(as a side note, if anyone can help me figure out how to place pictures in other parts of you blog, like HERE instead of at the top, I would greatly appreciate it! :) thanks)

1 comment:

DaNella Auten said...

lol lol lmbo... after u upload the pic (which is the hard part btw) u just click on it in your blog, before u post it, and a 4way arrow will appear, hold down the mouse button and just pull the pic to the bottom of the blog... just ask me if u have any more questions... Lol

DaNella